Gluten-Free | Low-FODMAP | Vegan | OMS-Friendly
- 1 cup quinoa, soaked for 8 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor until the dough looks like pancake batter, adjusting water as required.
- Preheat the oven to 230C (450F). Heat a heavy-based frying pan or cake pan with 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the oven. Remove and immediately add the dough, spreading out evenly. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip, and bake for another 10 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Add your toppings, and place the pizza under the grill to heat up the toppings – if you need to cook these beforehand, you should do so as the pizza base is baking.
- Once done, add fresh herbs to the top and eat immediately.