Low-FODMAP | Gluten-Free | Vegan | OMS-Friendly
- 4 medium-sized eggplants
- 1 Tbsp garlic-infused oil
- The zest of one lemon
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp mint
- After pricking the eggplant with a fork, grill the eggplant/aubergines until skin is blackened and charred, turning halfway, making sure the flesh is soft to the touch (about 15-20 minutes).
- In a mortar and pestle smoosh the garlic-infused olive oil with the lemon zest, tahini, olive oil and pepper.
- As eggplant cools to the touch, cut the eggplants in half and scoop out the middle, mixing the soft flesh with the last ingredients.