Low-FODMAP ~ Gluten-Free ~ Vegan
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 2 cups of water
- Sprinkle of nutritional yeast
- Low-FODMAP vegetables and herbs
- Tomato sauce for base
- Mix the buckwheat flour with the water and boil to a dough.
- Using your hands, squidge the pizza base onto the pizza tray.
- Cook in the oven at 200C for ten minutes or until partially cooked, then add your tomato sauce/paste to the base, put your low-FODMAP veggies on it, and put it back into the oven.
- Cook until the crust and veggies are ready, then sprinkle nutritional yeast and sea salt over the top, wait for it to cool enough to eat, and serve.