Low-FODMAP | Gluten-Free | Pesco-Vegan | OMS-Friendly
- 175g pasta of your choice (works well with spaghetti or fettuccine, gluten-free where required)
- 1 Tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon and the juice of half
- Small bunch curly parsley
- Large handful rocket
- About 200g of seafood of your choice – mixed marinara, squid, fish, prawns, etc.
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- To cook the pasta, follow the packet directions until al dente.
- To make the gremolata, whiz together the garlic-infused oil, lemon zest, parsley (with stalks) and rocket. Add sea salt and freshly-ground pepper to taste, and the lemon juice. Make a paste.
- Add a splash of garlic-infused oil to a frying pan, add the seafood and fry quickly on each side. Add the chilli flakes, then fry for one more minute or until seafood is cooked.
- Drain the pasta, and add it to the pot with the seafood, pour in the gremolata and toss well. Taste test, and add seasoning as required, then serve.