Low-FODMAP | Gluten-Free | Pesco-Vegan
- 230g/0.5lb large green prawns, thawed, peeled and deveined (save the heads, shells and legs for prawn stock)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 pinch ground chilli
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves chopped
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves chopped
- 2 basil leaves, roughly torn
- 2 Tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 cups of baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 230g/1lb rice noodles
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- On a plate, combine the prawns with the ground chilli, half the lemon zest, herbs and a pinch of salt and freshly-ground pepper. Leave this to one side.
- In a medium-sized frying pan, heat the oil on medium-high.
- Add the tomatoes and the rest of the lemon zest. Add some salt and pepper, sauteing for 2 minutes.
- Add the prawns in one layer and cook on one side for 2 minutes. Flip and cook another minute, or until prawns are cooked through, tossing the tomatoes a wee bit longer. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the rice noodles until al dente according to the packet instructions.
- Drain most of the noodle water, leaving about 1/2 cup to toss with the prawn and tomatoes. Add the spinach. Squeeze the lemon juice in, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, add as much lemon juice to taste as you like and fresh-baked loaf of whatever bread suits your diet plus drizzled olive oil.