Pesco-Vegan | Low-FODMAP | Gluten-Free
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp grated gingerroot
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 500g (12 oz) flounder (halibut) fillet, 3 cm (1 inch) thick
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp dry sherry or water
- 1 tsp chilli or vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp onion-infused olive oil
- 500g (12 oz) broccoli, cut into flowerets and 5cm (2 inch) pieces (4 cups)
- 3 small carrots, sliced
- 1 medium yellow or red capsicum (pepper)
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix 1/2 cup water, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic oil, gingerroot, vinegar and 2 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Dice fish into 2 cm (3/4-inch) pieces. Mix sherry with 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a medium bowl. Stir in fish until coated.
- Spray nonstick wok or 12-inch frying pan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the oil; coat sides of wok. Add fish; stir-fry for about 2 1/2 minutes or until fish easily flakes with a fork. Remove fish from wok.
- Add remaining oil to wok. Add carrots, broccoli, onion oil, capsicum and 2 tablespoon water. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes, stir occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender (add water if necessary to prevent sticking).
- Mix in soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until thickened. Stir in fish; heat through.