- 1 egg (for OMS only use the whites)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp olive oil for egg
- 1 Tbsp garlic-infused olive oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbsp spring onion greens, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 5cm stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups of cold, cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce (GF if required)
- About a cup of prawns or shrimp, chopped, cleaned and shelled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the egg and water together, then pour into a hot pan. Leave it flat to cook in a small amount of olive oil. Remove from pan, shred, and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add spring onion greens, celery and chilli. Saute until soft.
- Add the rice, soy sauce, pepper and prawn or shrimp. Stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Stir through egg, and serve.