Vegan | Low-FODMAP | Gluten-Free | OMS-Friendly
- 1 tbsp onion-infused olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- Half a small Japanese pumpkin, cooked and pureed
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 cups your preferred low-FODMAP chicken or vegetable stock
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- Freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- Put the ingredients (EXCEPT the coconut milk, rosemary and sage) into the slow cooker and stir well.
- Turn on the slow cooker on low and cook mixture for 8 hours.
- After the cooking time is up, add the coconut milk and blend entire mixture until very smooth. This process can be done any number of ways depending on your equipment, but you may need to work in batches.
- Add the rosemary and sage, stirring to mix through. Add salt and pepper to taste.