Pesco-Vegan | OMS-Friendly | Contains honey
A little bit fancy
OMS info: 1 sheet filo pastry contains 0.03g saturated fat
- Olive oil spray
- 12-15 sheets of filo pastry
- 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 kingfish fillets, thinly sliced
- 4 pears, cored, peeled, and finely sliced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 4 dried figs, pureed
- 1/4 cup honey
- Dash of muscat
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Spray a baking tray with olive oil.
- Lay the filo pastry out on the bench and cut into two rectangles.
- Take a sheet of filo and lay it on the baking tray and spray with oil.
- Every third sheet, spray some olive oil.
- After 12-15 sheets, fold the edges of the filo about 1cm and spray the edges with olive oil.
- Alternate the fish and pear, starting with a slice of fish, overlapping them in rows on top of the filo.
- Put a small frying pan onto a moderate heat and once hot, add figs, honey and muscat.
- Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Pour evenly over the tart and put it in the oven.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.